📚 Content Writer
We are seeking a talented web content writer for a rapidly growing web application, TypingMentor, which teaches touch typing. Our app is highly valued for its simplicity and ease of use.
Job Location: Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
- 0 - 2 years in a content writing role.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- You must have written at least 10 blog posts/articles in the past. Personal blog counts, but social media, website, and landing page copy do not.
- No experience in SEO is required.
Scope of Work:
- Writing posts for our blogs.
- Improve content quality compared to competitor websites.
- Regularly update the published content.
- Enhance content with advanced tools.
- Conduct SEO research and other content marketing tasks. No prior SEO experience is needed (we'll train you).
- If you do well and you will be eligible for leadership/editorial training in 3-6 months.
- Strong research skills.
- Ability to gather information accurately from the internet.
- Quick learner of new topics.
Additional Skills (optional):
- Experience in SEO and other areas of marketing.
- Experience in using AI tools, i.e. Jasper or ChatGPT.
We maintain high standards here. You should have the following soft skills:
- Strong desire to learn about SEO and content marketing.
- Interest in building a career in content marketing.
- Capability to work independently and with responsibility from a remote location.
- Long-term commitment is appreciated.
- Finally, we want people who are happy and believe in their own potential for greatness.
As part of the hiring process, some candidates may be asked to complete a free 800-word writing assignment on a topic provided by us. This may be requested if your writing experience does not align with the topics we cover. You will retain full rights to the article, regardless of whether or not you are ultimately hired. The same topic is provided to all candidates and the article will only be used for evaluation purposes.
Before we make a final offer, most candidates go through a paid trial phase with a couple of articles to write. We evaluate the ability to follow the training, incorporate feedback, and work efficiently in a remote environment. We'll set deadlines based on your schedule. Consider this a risk-free way to see if you'll enjoy working at TypingMentor.
Candidates who meet any of the following conditions will not be considered:
- Not serious about building a career in marketing.
- Trouble accepting negative feedback on work.
- Not interested in a challenging position.
What do you get when you join TypingMentor?
- Additional training from industry experts.
- Access to premium tools and resources.
- Gain valuable marketing experience to advance your career.
- Performance-based salary increments every 6 months.
- Opportunity for advancement to a supervisory role within 3-6 months with good performance.
- 5-day workweek.
- 18 days off a year including casual leave, sick leave, and holidays.
Annual salary: USD 2,400